I Like Your Shoelaces Original Tumblr Post - I feel like I come on your blog and just explain things first my piercing- now the difference in country music. If I ever see any of you in public the code is I like your shoelaces that way we know were from tumblr without revealing anything.
Pin By Alanya On Tumblr Tumblr Funny Funny Tumblr Posts Funny Pictures
Im just going to say this to strangers until i find a tumblr person.

I like your shoelaces original tumblr post. FAQs The app is broken or not returning any posts Check that your blog is not set to Hidden from web in the Tumblr settings. Teachings from a farm boy. The correct response as Tumblr users should know is Thank you.
Begin ADVERTISEMENT Find your top posts See the total number of notes on all your original posts and view a tidy roundup of the top 10. What if for maribat it was Ya like jazz No Jason We can find our kind immediately. If you do youll be able to appeal because now its recent and not buried somewhere in the depths of your blog.
A Dream Like Mine I like your shoelaces. Im going to be so suspicious if any one tells me this now. If not chances are its to do with high usage and coming back later should fix the problem.
Teaching flirting casual convos the. I like your shoelaces. And if there is another Tumblr user they would reply Thanks I stole them from the president.
1 month ago lawfulswampy. I stole them from the. Because of the release of the movie Love Simon some Tumblr users decided to make I like your boots code for Youre hot are you gay too Its meant to be a phrase used by gays to detect other gays in the real world.
So it started in a post in 2012 or earlier I dont know the exact date. For original Tumblr posts. Remember the answer is.
Staff364518 liked this. Gethwarden reblogged this from azurexdream. Find your original posts Find all original posts for any Tumblr blog.
Tumblr has made it extremely difficult to find flagged posts and ask for a review and it seems easier to recreate the post from scratch. Its hardly a perfect solution but better than oblivion. Moonlitceleste lady-literature pawsitivelymiraculous Im tagging you all since you did this to me.
0pure-insanity0 liked this. Once in school a long time ago some guy had really cool legitimate shoelaces different colours tied cool and I said I like your shoe laces and hes like stole them from president Im all confused cause didnt go on tumblr that much and he laughed cause I actually liked his shoe laces. Imbasicallyfuckedup liked this.
I stole them from the president Thank you however is commonly changed to thanks. FAQs The app is broken or not returning any posts Check that your blog is not set to Hidden from web in the Tumblr settings. - I like your shoelaces Thanks I stole them from some female-presenting nipples Lynatis Tumblr Fandom Real Life and Everything Between This blogger is 21 but this blog rarely is.
The phrase is based on I like your shoelaces. Appropriate response is I took them from a unicorn. You can filter posts by note count or a certain tag.
Staff129469 liked this. As the Urban Dictionary entry explains you would say I like your shoelaces in public as a sort of secret code if you suspect theres another Tumblr user there. Staff994683 liked this.
Tumblr code for when you find someone you think looks like they use Tumblr. Eienshi09 reblogged this from thepolopox. 48 points 1 year ago.
Yall know how the way to tell if someone is on tumblr is the shoelaces and president thing right.
Aru Guys If I Ever See Any Of You In Public The Code Is I Like Your Shoelaces That Way We Know We Re From Tumblr Without Revealing Anything Zsnes This Post Is
Pin On Nerd Stuff 1
I Like Your Shoelaces Urban Dictionary Meaning Of Your Name Words
So I Uh Like Your Shoelaces Google Search Tumblr Funny Funny Posts Funny Tumblr Posts
Don T Cite The Deep Magic To Me I Was There When It Was Written Tumblr
Has Anyone Ever Even Tried That I Like Your Shoelaces Crap In Real Life Tumblr
Thanks I Stole Them From The President Funny Tumblr Posts Funny Me Tumblr Funny
Tumblr Fandom Bloggers Of 2014 Will Remember These 17 Things
Thanks I Stole Them From The Tumblr
Chilljammer Tumblr Blog With Posts Tumbral Com
I Like Your Shoelaces Explore Tumblr Posts And Blogs Tumgir
Pin On Tumblr
I Like Your Shoelaces Cringepics
I Put New Yellow Shoelaces On My Boots To Show People I Am Cool I Walk To My Work Full Of Old Lady Cashiers I Like Your Shoelaces One Of Them Says













